Webinar: Improve Supply Chain Performance using a Native Parallel GraphWednesday, October 23 at 11:00 a.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. EDT
Manufacturers depend on multiple supply chains to deliver goods on time and to respond to divergent customer and supplier needs. With over 3.5 million trucks on the road and $688B spent annually on transportation, supply chains are extensive and complex and the difference between success and failure lies in an ability to reduce operational disruption, increase site reliability, improve supplier relationships, and support plant operations in a cost-effective manner.
A native parallel graph enables manufacturers to identify and manage product delays, shipment status, and other quality control and risk issues, at massive scale in real-time.
- Build a unique subgraph for each individual product
- Shape demand in response to supplier part-volume commitments
- Streamline the response to warranty claims
- Optimize planning and forecasting
- Kevin Cai, Software Engineer, TigerGraph
Chris Lacava, Vice President of Product, Expero
Can't make the webinar? Sign up to receive the recording.