What's New in TigerGraph Cloud + New COVID-19 Starter KitRecorded April 22, 2020
TigerGraph Distributed Cloud makes it even easier, faster and secure for enterprises to run graph analytics on production workloads. In addition, the latest distributed system and high availability enhancements help enterprises leverage advanced analytics on graph analytics at scale, which requires larger and more varied dataset combinations.
In this webinar we demonstrate the latest key features in TigerGraph Cloud including a demo of our new COVID-19 starter kit in addition to:
- Demonstrating how data scientists can begin uncovering insights quickly with TigerGraph Cloud
- Examining how TigerGraph Cloud tackles the pain points for running production large scale workloads
- Showing you the advanced mode for writing queries through GSQL client Interface to speed up your data loading and query writing process
- Providing a deep dive into an end-to-end application “super” starter kit by one of our partners and some architecture designs that can be implemented in TigerGraph Cloud
- Emma Liu, Senior Product Manager