4-PART WEBINAR SERIES
Part 1 - Intro to Graph and TigerGraph (recorded November 17 - watch the recording now)
TiGerGraph 101: AN INTRO TO GRAPH
Part 2 - Data Acquisition and Graph Prep (December 1 - 10 AM Pacific)
Part 3 - Schema Modeling and Data Loading (December 15 - 10 AM Pacific)
Part 4 - Querying and Beyond (January 5 - 10 AM Pacific)
“By 2025, graph technologies will be used in 80% of data and analytics innovations, up from 10% in 2021, facilitating rapid decision-making across the enterprise.”*
– Rita Sallam, Distinguished VP and Fellow, Gartner Research
Now is the best time to learn the fundamentals of graph and take advantage of the next frontier for data science and analytics. Join us December 1 for part 2 of our 4-part series, which will cover Data Acquisition and Graph Prep:
- How to pull in publicly available data to enrich your dataset
- How to format this data for TigerGraph
- How to use Patent Data and show you how easy it is to begin your TigerGraph design
Presented by Dan Barkus, Developer Advocate, TigerGraph
Register now for the 4-part series. Past sessions will be available to view when you register and you will automatically receive the recording if you can't join us live.
* Gartner, Inc.: Graph Steps Onto the Main Stage of Data and Analytics: A Gartner Trend Insight Report. Published 14 December 2020.