Graph Gurus 36: GSQL Writing Best Practices - Part 3 Memory Optimization
Recorded June 3, 2020
GSQL is a highly-expressive, user-friendly and Turing-complete graph query language. Although learning GSQL is relatively easy, it can be challenging for some users to know where to start when writing a query. If that feels familiar, this webinar is for you.
Finishing intensive analytic queries with limited memory size is always challenging in the big data world. TigerGraph manages computing capacity wisely and, with the Turing- complete capabilities of GSQL, there are many ways of optimizing memory usage.
In part 2 of this series we discussed the thinking flow of writing a query, and ways of designing an optimal traversal plan; in this episode we will focus on memory optimization.
By watching this webinar you will learn:
- Learn what query semantics are memory consuming.
- Learn techniques to optimize memory usage.
- Learn the memory composition of TigerGraph.
- Learn how to check the memory usage.
- Xinyu Chang, Director of Customer Solutions, TigerGraph