Graph Gurus 33 - GSQL Writing Best Practices Part 2: Design an Optimal Traversal Plan
Recorded April 8, 2020
GSQL is a user-friendly, highly expressive and Turing-complete graph query language. Although learning GSQL is relatively easy, it can be challenging for some users to know where to start when writing a query. If that feels familiar, this webinar is for you.
In the previous episode, we discussed the thinking flow of writing a query, how to make decisions when designing a traversal path, and how to choose the right accumulator. In this episode, we will discuss how to optimize a traversal plan and the technique of checking a query’s execution statistics.
By watching this webinar you will:
- Learn how to design an optimal query traversal plan
- Know how to analyze and tune query performance
- Be able to write more efficient queries.
During the presentation we will:
- Review more GSQL basics
- Explain how to design an optimal graph traversal plan
- Describe how to check and understand query logs
- Show query writing examples
- Xinyu Chang, Director of Customer Solutions, TigerGraph