Graph Gurus 31: GSQL Writing Best Practices - Part 1 Thinking in GSQL
Recorded March 18, 2020
GSQL is a user-friendly, highly expressive and Turing-complete graph query language. Although learning GSQL is relatively easy, it can be challenging for some users to know where to start when writing a query. If that feels familiar, this webinar is for you.
By watching this webinar you will:
- Become more confident in GSQL query writing
- Know more about GSQL mechanism and accumulators
- Be able to write medium level difficulty GSQL queries.
During the presentation we cover the the following:
- Review GSQL basics
- Explain how to design a graph traversal plan
- Describe how to choose the best accumulator
- Explore how accumulators are populated
- Show how to produce results.
Xinyu Chang, Director of Customer Solutions, TigerGraph