GRAPH GURUS WEBINAR - EPISODE 1
Building an Enterprise Knowledge Graph with Resource Description Framework (RDF) and Graph Database
This is the first episode that will kick off TigerGraph's Graph Guru series, a free educational webinar series for developers and data scientists.
Enterprise Knowledge Graph creates a large interconnected network of enterprise entities (employees, departments, business units etc.) designed to identify and analyze relationships for increasing revenue, detecting and preventing fraud and reducing costs. Resource Description Framework (RDF) is often used for creating and managing information for enterprise entities. This episode will explore the following:
- An RDF dataset from a public domain is explored. RDF stores relationships as triplets, either subject-predicate-object, or subject-attribute-value. However, no RDF store can deliver the true value of Knowledge Graph, since no RDF can handle a large data set with multiple-hop query to-date.
- A generic graph schema will be shared and the attendees will learn how to load 1 million triplets per second into the TigerGraph Developer Edition with a simple loading script.
- Multiple-hop queries on the complex knowledge ontology with simple edge filters are explored.
- Attendees will receive links for the test dataset as well as graph queries built for complex analytics to power multiple use cases.
- The episode will also cover an overview of business use cases at a high level.
Xinyu Chang, Solutions Leader
Victor Lee, Director of Product Management, TigerGraph
RECORDED: AUGUST 8, 2018 - 11:00 AM PACIFIC/2:00 PM EASTERN (45 MINUTES)