“To Graph or Not to Graph? That is NOT the Question - You Will Graph.”
- Gartner, Graph Steps Onto the Main Stage of Data and Analytics: A Gartner Trend Insight Report, 14, December 2020
After almost two decades of playing a small but powerful role in advanced analytics, graph is becoming the must-have technology for organizations wanting to obtain greater business value from their data.
In his report, Mark Beyer examines some of the key advantages that are obtained with graph such as:
- With a graph solution, users are no longer limited to only the dominant data interpretations - all possible data interpretations can be explored.
- Graph enhances visuals for analyzing data, provides additional insights, and enables more effective analysis by citizen users.
- Improved data use and accelerated analytics come directly from graph’s capability to reduce time to delivery for analysis.
- Graph is a powerful engine to support AI and data science practices.
Data and analytics leaders have an opportunity to move away from linear or isolated analysis to include evermore inputs and complex calculations, and exceed the capabilities of the tools and platforms they are accustomed to using.
Download your complimentary report now and learn how your organization can benefit from graph analytics.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner, Inc.: Graph Steps Onto the Main Stage of Data and Analytics: A Gartner Trend Insight Report. Published 14 December 2020.