Round Table On Fraud Detection With Graph And Machine Learning
Recorded March 24, 2020
This event is designed as a 'Speed Dating' format with focus on key topics for under 15 minutes in order to maximize the insights. During this online meet up, you'll learn from our experts on how Expero and TigerGraph technology can unlock the potential in your organization. We will feature unique TigerGraph and Expero technology lightning talks, followed by a short Q&A session. Four bite sized informative sessions to learn how to use TigerGraph and Expero to maximize the effectiveness of your business.
What You'll Learn:
- Why Graph is uniquely qualified for all Fraud types: AML, Synthetic Id's, Transaction Fraud, Credit Card, etc.
- How utilizing Graph & ML can cut costs by 10%
- Using Graph & ML to increase accuracy of Fraud determinations by 20%
- Drive real-time decisions and increase velocity to identify and intervene
- Detailed review of ML methods and approaches combined with Graph to realize the accuracy increase
- Michael Shaler, VP Business Development, TigerGraph
- Victor Lee, Head of Product Strategy and Developer Relations, TigerGraph
- Scott Heath, VP Customer Success, Expero
- Graham Ganssle, Ph.D., P.G, Data Science Practice Lead, Expero